ROAD PAVING CONTRACTORS IN SE WISCONSIN
Get an Estimate on Road Paving Services
Asphalt Contractors Inc. is a SE Wisconsin Road Paving Company. We have 40 years of asphalt experience as well as the the resources and manpower to handle asphalt paving jobs large and small. Get a quote on road paving in your area – contact us!
ASPHALT ROAD PAVING CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
Asphalt roads are an important investment. Make sure you choose an asphalt contractor who has a reputation for high-quality paving work like ACI. That’s the best way to guarantee your job is cost-effective, completed in a timely manner and to a standard that ensures your pavement lasts longer. We work with construction contractors, municipalities, business owners, and individuals in SE Wisconsin on their road paving needs. Furthermore, we can install any necessary guard rails, traffic barriers, storm drains, sewers, catch basins, or concrete work your road may require. Call us at 262-878-4678 to discuss your road paving needs and why Asphalt Contractors Inc. is the right choice for the job.
Building New Roadways
- Design and planning
- Clearing (removal of trees and other vegetation)
- Grading (shaping & leveling the roadway for proper drainage)
- Building a foundation (the compacted base and subbase)
- Applying courses (building up to the surface layer)
- Planning (for the most efficient paving schedule)
- Removal of the existing pavement (often through asphalt milling)
- Building a new pavement base and compacting courses to the desired surface layer
*Pavement reconstruction is the best solution for roadways that have an unstable foundation or extensive cracking.
- Asphalt inspection (to determine the cause and extent of damage)
- Cleaning the pavement (removing any debris like gravel, sand, and vegetation)
- Make any necessary repairs (filling cracks or ruts that affect the surface level)
- Apply a tack coat if necessary
- Lay and compact new asphalt materials
Asphalt Contractors Inc. can also add contouring and striping to your road paving service.
ROAD REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
Roads in the midwest are prone to cracking and potholes; particularly so during winter. Our contractors offer asphalt patching & crack filling services for residential and commercial roadways. We’d be happy to give you an estimate on road repair – call us.
Road maintenance is most effective when performed in the fall and spring. Having cracks and other problem areas fixed before cold weather hits will help minimize damage caused by Wisconsin’s freeze-thaw cycles. If road potholes have become a serious hazard to vehicles and pedestrians, we offer infrared asphalt patching services. Infrared patching is a quick, cost-efficient patching solution that can be applied in warm and cold weather. It is also a permanent patch that can be driven on almost immediately.
ROAD PAVING SERVICE AREAS
We’re proud to serve clients throughout SE Wisconsin & NE Illinois, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Union Grove
- Mount Pleasant
- Oak Creek
- Hales Corners
- St Francis